Week 1

Interacting with lecturers using a response system on our devices, having an updated electronic timetable, using apps to access our course, being provided with freaking cool labs, classes starting after 9am and ending before 6pm... I am honestly enjoying my student life here. I have never enjoyed labs but a few days ago, I had a lab session and it was so fun! We were allowed to use anything that was on our worktable without being afraid of doing things wrong. It takes 10 minutes to get to class but every morning, my homie and I would leave the house half an hour before so that when we get into the lecture hall, we would be able to pick our seats.

As our building is kind of in town, we would sometimes detour before heading back home. That would mean going to Tesco or going all the way to Primark. I have also been playing basketball nearly every afternoon with the crew. Kema being our coach and there we'd be running around trying to dribble the ball, with me getting everyone disappointed because my shooting skills aren't there all the time. But when I'm in the game, bang bang boom, five nil. That's just an exaggeration obviously.

Getting all emotional now, a few days ago, I wasn't able to sleep and oh was it a nightmare! I have never had trouble falling asleep and there I was, lying down, trying to do the best I can at falling asleep but it just didn't happen. A few close-to-tears moment and a national geographic video got me dreaming in the end. I could sleep in class but couldn't on my bed, if only you could feel my pain.

However, yesterday, after going through something that I didn't expect would affect me so much, I decided to sleep early just so that I could take my mind of it. Thank God it didn't take me long to fall asleep. Waking up this morning, I felt so much better with one thing on my mind which is to get over it. Now, here I am waiting for 9 o'clock because I'm going to go out to enjoy the fresh air. And to leave it all behind me.

I would also like to stop listening to Westlife because I can relate to most of the songs and that isn't cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa