Near

Nicked it of Tumblr with wishes that mornings in Malaysia would be the same

Reading proudduck.com gave me this massive urge to blog. It has been a few months since I last did this and now SPM is so near. So why exactly am I blogging? With Nasi Lemak Ayam Rendang, Milo from the fridge next to me and Play's I Must Not Chase The Boys playing, I'm chilling in front of the laptop with no thoughts of SPM. Just kidding. With just 20+ days (?) until SPM, you really just can't ignore it. My Nasi Lemak is currently my inspiration source so lets have some carbs, proteins and some other things I don't know that are in my Nasi Lemak. Or not. 

Sometimes, I feel so lazy to study that I don't and I actually wonder why. But just then, while waiting for the Mak Cik in front of KFC to pack my Nasi Lemak, I concluded that I am not lazy. I'm just so stressed out that SPM is near that my head is going to burst if I study. Of course, that's not true at all. If I was in a boarding school right now, I'd probably be doing some other states' trial papers but I'm not and that is why I'm doing this.

Comments

Interesting post, I enjoyed read this

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa