Rain

http://goldi052.tumblr.com/
I've never been a fan of rainbows but I've never hated it but isn't this pretty.

I've always loved the rain and BM tuition. The rain, even though it's annoying sometimes (couldn't go out, gets the shoes wet, drenches me and my clothes) makes me smile. I don't run around in the rain, instead I shelter from it but the sound, the smell (of polluted rain) and the wet grounds that come with it magically calms me down. When I'm sad, the rain makes me happy. I'm not sure if I'm just the opposite of everyone but the rain has always been my best friend, back in Manchester and now here in Malaysia. I don't like it when it's warm... therefore I don't like it when the sun's out. What am I doing in Malaysia?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa