Day

Ernst Haeckel

Understanding something you thought you'd never understand. Feels nice don't it? Thought that school today would be like yesterday - boring but it wasn't. I was glad that I went. I finally understood about the hormones that gets excreted and bla bla bla. And it made my day. I think it rained early this morning. I hope it'll rain again. Will be going to Jaja's tomorrow until Sunday because Mami, Papa and Muaz are ditching me for Hakim. Kidding, they'd never do that. They love me too much (stayed at home the most). It's Hakim's convocation so they're flying off to Langkawi to bring his stuff back for the holidays so that Hakim wouldn't need to bring so much when he comes back home later. Lucky PMR kid. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa