Because

BECAUSE OF YOU YOU YOU YOU



So I like this one guy. I mean, I just like him. But then he doesn't even know that I exist. Literally. I see him all the time but I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know my name. I think it's because I've never shown myself? Probably cos I'm hiding? I seriously like him. I don't even know why. To say that he's handsome, he really is but it's more than that? I don't have a crush on him or anything, it's just that I like him. Yeah, that's it.

But yeah, since he doesn't even know that I exist. I'm just gonna move on. Cos what's the point of waiting for someone who doesn't even know who you are. Who doesn't even know your name. Fate hasn't brought us together yet and I don't think it ever will. But I hope he'll live a great life. Have a great wife and cute little kids in the future. Because all I want is the best for him even though he doesn't even know I exist.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HIS NAME IS KIM KIBUM


LOL. this post is funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa