Follow

FOLLOW ME, FOLLOW ME.


I mizz my sister and my brother. O0. I can't wait for the exams to finish.. even though it hasn't started. And since we're not going to Saudi Arabia. Can we please go somewhere overseas? Like like... Hong Kong! I wanna go to Sino centre and buy all the cheap stuff they have there... or or somewhere where it is winter. That'd be so fun. JEBAL? JEBAL? JEBAL? nemind.

I can't wait for the project I'm doing to be finished so that I wouldn't have to worry about it anymore. I mean, all people know is that they have to sit in front of the camera and talk. What they don't know is that I have to watch video by video and take out unnecessary stuff and then I have to edit it. I also have to compile and combine them together. That's what they don't know. I mean, all they do is go in front of the camera and go ''OMG, malu lahhh, I'll do it later lah'' and they're like ''Nevermind, I'll do on Wednesday, we can do the class one on Wednesday.'' What they don't know is that when we do it on Wednesday, I will only have 2 days to edit everything. All they know is what they don't know won't hurt them. Does that even make sense?

Am I pissed off? No. I'm trying to enjoy this. I'm trying to have fun. In the end, if they don't wanna do this, they don't wanna cooperate, Imma pull Syaza and we'll make a 1 hour whole movie just with both of our faces. LIKE WOOOOOOT.

Kay bye.

So I went on someone's facebook by accident and the guy goes to our school. Anyway, the guy has like this really small face so I was all ''How can so many people like him when he has such a small face and a lanky body''. So then I saw his facebook and he's cute like gila. O0. But then he doesn't look like Hyun Joong like what everybody says. (makes a pissed off face) You do not undergrade my oppa like that. I miss my unnie, who is married to my oppa even though she's younger than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa