Don't

Don't deny


I'm getting one of em stuff up there when I lose 10kg. It's like a reward if I manage to lose all those extra unneeded fat. I told mummy and she didn't say no. But right now, I just wanna lose some weight so I can run like a person and not like a gorilla. I'm gonna wear em with my Docs... but to lose 10kg, I need about 2 months if not, I'll have serious health problems... like someone I know. Which is sad.


I got so many minuses in my grades that I don't even know what to say. And bless all the people who corrected the answers that were said to be right but were wrong. Because of all those people, I got a minus in my History. No, I'm not being sarcastic. If they didn't do that, I would've just gotten a letter which is probably worse than a minus. So yeah. Tee Hee.

Piff Poff Puff. I'm sleepy. Hana's coming over tomorrow. But then she's not sleeping over cos it's a school night. I wanna watch something scary. T.T


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa