And

AND IT GOT MY HEAD JUST SPINNIN' ROUND ROUND ROUND ROUND


You think life is fun? Well you're right. Have fun, then die.
English was er and History was just... WOW.
I like TOP because he's so serious that it becomes adorable and Tae Yang reminds me too much of Jay Park.
People think I'm nice. I'm not even nice. Juniors try to be close to me by acting all childish. I have a brother at home, he's 2. His childishness is cuter than yours.

I'M NOT EVEN NICE, WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?!

I feel guilty. Before, Muaz put pepper in my book and I got pissed so I stomped upstairs. He also sprinkled pepper on the carpet and on the table and I still stomped upstairs without caring. My dad cleaned it up. I feel guilty. On Sunday, my dad bought me a watch. A few days before, he bought me a new screen protector for my iPod because I didn't like the one that I already had. Yesterday, he spent hours on getting the screen protector on my iPod. I feel guilty. He's helping me fold the clothes as well since I have tests. He's taking care of Muaz so I could study. He's trying to search for a pengakap book to replace the one that I lost so that I could finish off my log book.
Sorry and thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Journey - Appreciation Post I

Whoa